Saturday, November 3, 2007

RTP Group Shred 14 Day Challenge : Day 09

It's cardio day. The treadmill and gym floor was again flooded by my sweat again.

Here are my interval speed settings:

6.4 km/h to 7.5 km/h - 1 min. each
11.2 km/h - 2 min.
8.5 km/h to 12.3 km/h - 2 min. each
9.5 km/h to 13 km/h- 2 min. each
10.5 km/h to 14 km/h- 2 min. each
9.5 km/h to 14.5 km/h- 2 min. each
8.5 km/h to 12 km/h- 1 min. each
7.5 km/h to 6.4 km/h - 1 min. each
cool down - 2 min.

Plus 2 supersets of light interval bodyweight exercises.



5 days more to go!!!!

Seize the day!!!


On shredding mode,

Alex

7 comments:

Michael said...

Alex,

Whenever I start to doubt, I just look at your posts and your pics and I'm motivated to move beyond where I'm at. You are awesome my friend!

Mike

Unknown said...

Can Alex say "abs":-) wonderful job!

Adam Waters said...

That's a very solid hit-out mate, keep it up!

Cheers,
Adam

Sammy said...

Hey Alex, do you often go trekking! That's so awesome mate! It's so boring down here I wish I have something to do..

Debbie said...

Alex, your HIIT training is very interesting. Do you post all these variations on your treadmill in advance or try to remember them afterwards?

You are looking great. Stay focused and shred hard this week.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

looking good! you are pushing hard! keep up the intensity!

Alex Anselmo said...

Thanks to all of you, guys! I appreciated all your comments.

Debbie, the setting I chose in the treadmill is an interval speed program. It starts from 6.4 km/h to 11.2 km/hr for 2 minutes each for the first run, however I manually incremented my low speed variation during its cycle for an additional intensity until its 24th minute.

Yes, Sammy. Depends if there are long off-days or holidays here in the Philippines. They are usually major climbs from different Regions here.

Keep on shredding hard!!

Alex