Thursday, November 1, 2007

RTP Group Shred 14 Day Challenge : Day 07

This is a late posting for Day07, since yesterday is a All Saint's Day, a Halloween holiday and haven't found any access to any computers. I spent the whole day as my real rest day.

Here are my clean meals all through out the day. I do not count calories, I just make sure to eat smaller portions during my meals. Here they are: 1/2 cup taho, orange-mango juice drink, banana-Q(2 piece fried banana coated on sugar caramel), Bicol Express(Bicol delicacy composed of taro leaves, lean pork meat, coconut milk, chili), macaroni soup with chicken and veggies, plus two separate rounds of mixed banana & mango shake with powdered milk.

Day07 pics below:




Seize the day!!!

On shredding-mode,


Alex

4 comments:

Michael said...

Alex,

You and Sammy inspire me. I want to look like you guys :-) Great job buddy!

Mike

Debbie said...

You look great, Alex and what you're eating sounds delish!!

Keep Shredding Hard.

Debbie

Otter Christy said...

Good job keeping those fried bananas down to just two little pieces. It's so easy to just eat a TON of them they're so good. I LOVE coconut and coconut milk dishes. I'll have to try that Bicol dish after this mission. Everything was closed yesterday even my physical therapy office. I'm impressed you found a cafe open today to post. Great work. Looking good!

Alex Anselmo said...

Thanks, Michael! I know in due time you will also achieve this. Just keep focus and shred hard.

Hi, Debbie and Christy! My meals are really delicious and nutritious. Hope you could eat some of our delicacies someday. Will post links for recipes. Thanks a lot!(",)