Friday, November 2, 2007

RTP Group Shred 14 Day Challenge : Day 08

Halfway through the challenge. My first day for the new routine, it's harder than the first one, I think. I did not even use my ankle weights, but it required a lot of my strength to complete the circuit intervals with a minute rest. I will try to lessen my rest periods in the next session to 45 seconds and add my ankle weights for additional intensity.

Below are my pix for Day 08:







Keep on shredding guys!!!

Happy Halloween!!!


On shredding mode,


Alex

5 comments:

dougal said...

It's happening dude, Whooaa, look out, 6 pack coming through

Alex Anselmo said...

Hi, Dougal!

I'm really excited to see those ripped abs by Day14. Let's keep on shredding hard, Dude!!!(",)

Alex

Andrew said...

Hey Alex,

Man those are some abs you are carving and what difference from the day 1 pictures. Have been reading through your sessions and you look like you are dialled in.

Keep pushing to the max and I reckon you will have that 6 pack in the next 6 days.

Take care,

Andrew

Adam Waters said...

Watch the pink mate! I have taken a lot of heat on YouTube wearing pink pants!

Cheers,
Adam Waters

Alex Anselmo said...

Hi, Adam! Those were a pair of neon orange shorts. Thanks for the warning.

Thanks, Andrew! Will really shred hard on the remaining 6 days!(",)