Saturday, November 17, 2007

RTP Group Shred Weekly Accountability : Week 1, Day 24


Today is the start of the 2nd part of my Shredding Phase. This is also the start of the weekly accountability of the RTP Group Shredders ("Shredder Council"- blog links on the right hand nav). I will be posting every Sunday to see for any visual progress. My goal is to shed-off the remaining fats in my body and become ripped on or before January 08, 2008. I weighed 150 lbs this morning and hopefully replace my remaining body fats with lean muscles as I run through this 2nd shred phase.


Here are my pics:


Seize the day!!!


Still Shredding Hard,

Alex

8 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Glad to see you're still shredding hard. Came by to give you th official good luck on your mission for phase 2!

Alex Anselmo said...

Thanks, Christy! This is a go,go,go! There's no turning back, bridges are already burned.(",)

Michael said...

Alex, you are gonna achieve all your goals man, I can see it coming now!

Alex Anselmo said...

Thanks, Michael! And so should you, man. With just a little patience, we can make it.

Alex(",)

Marbella said...

Hi Alex,
Can see all the hard work you´ve been putting in...congrats! Soon you´ll be exactly where you want to be.
BTW, those mountains look like they are in PerĂº...are they? So pretty, and very unlike the ones here in Spain. Spanish mountains are rocky too, but not as much green, well at least not in Madrid.
Keep it going!
Lynda

Andrew said...

Hey Alex,

You are looking great man. It won't take you long to shred what little fat you have left.

Kepp shredding mate.

take care,

Andrew

Alex Anselmo said...

Hi, Lynda! These are the mountains of the Philippines, much greener than those in your area due to our country's tropical condition.

Ei, Andrew! Hope I could really get them ripped as soon as Christmas.

Thanks a lot, guys!

Alex(",)

Andrew said...

Hey Alex,

I reckon that is a great deadline to set yourself and looking at what you have left should be achievable. Go for it mate.

Andrew