Monday, October 29, 2007

RTP Group Shred 14 Day Challenge : Day 03

A great Sunday! I went to the gym at about past 11 before noon. I just sneaked there using my mountain bike because my brother needs to borrow it to buy some stuffs for the dry goods business of my sister in the Bicol province. It was an intense interval workout finished with a 4 minute interval speed run on the treadmill.

My breakfast was a half cup "taho"(warm soy bean curd sold by an early roaming street vendor) with a little "arnibal"(home-made caramel syrup) and "sago"(tapioca balls) and 2 buns of high fiber wheat breads. My prework-out meal was an oatmeal with Milo. My post workout meal were 2 egg whites plus 1 with whole yolks plus banana shake with ordinary powdered milk, my replacement for protein powders(They're costly here). My next meal is a "pinakbet", combination of sauteed okra, eggplant, squash, string beans, bitter melon(ampalaya) with a little bit of lean pork meat. My dinner was a canned tuna plus an apple.


Below is my Day 03 pix:





Seize the day!!!



On shredding-mode,



Alex

No comments: