Saturday, October 27, 2007

RTP Group Shred 14 Day Challenge : Day 02

This is supposedly a rest day. But, I started the morning with a moderate cycling towards our company gym and an interval speed cardio training with the treadmill plus a light full body weight exercises. It was an awesome 20-minute breathtaking, sweat pouring sprint and jog mode (I used the maximum level for the programmed interval setting of the machine) and a slight two sets of no rest in between bodyweight exercises.


Below is my Day 02 pix:







Seize the day!!!

On shredding-mode,

Alex

10 comments:

Otter Christy said...

Mabuhay from Dumaguete Alex! I'm glad you're with us. Congrats on shredding hard on Days 1&2. Don't go too long without a rest day. :)

Sammy said...

Hey Alex you are looking great as well! Look much close too that six pack than me and hope you reach it soon.

Cheers,
Sam

Adam Waters said...

Already close to that sixer mate!

Adam

Debbie said...

Hi Alex,

Love the look of your blog. Stopping by to provide support to a fellow shredder. I'll be back later...

Debbie

Unknown said...

Nice going Alex and nice ab formation there! Keep going!
Diane

Joni said...

You're already so far along! Good luck fellow shredder and keep up the good work!
-JP

Michael said...

Alex you look awesome!

Until tomorrow...

Mike

Anonymous said...

doing great! yes, you are right in that this is a life long journey. but this "14 day shred" is one step up. push hard on to your goals, but don't forget to truly rest on your rest days, your body needs it!!

Unknown said...

You look fantastic! On your way for great 6P!!

Alex Anselmo said...

I'm overwhelmed by your comments, guys! Thanks a lot, fellow shredders! I appreciated it much!

I know we can do it all. (",)

In shredding mode,

Alex