Friday, October 26, 2007

RTP Group Shred 14 Day Challenge : Day 00

To give a little background, my quest began since May 18, 2007 and it will continue for the rest of my life. It all started when I saw the ripped abs of the Spartans in the movie "300". I have searched the web for information of Spartan characters in the movie and found that they have only done their training for a few months. That information boosted fire in me to also do what they have achieved. If they can do it, therefore I can do it also. And there begins my six packs abs quest.

Way back then, it's hard to loose stubborn fats.(I will post my previous photos before I started shredding my body fats after this 14 day challenge shredding phase). There was a time that I am discouraged, not until I saw Adam Waters' RTP Blog. I have always been visiting Adam Waters blog since I discovered it a few months ago and it became my inspiration to continue my quest for six pack abs.

To Adam Waters, a million thanks for the inspiration.

And also to Arnel Ricafranca of iwantsixpackabs.com. A big thanks to his fat blasting tabata protocols and circuits workout routines, enlightening nutrition information and most of all, his generosity and inspiration.

Posted below is my Day Zero pics:








Seize the day!!!!

On shredding-mode,

Alex

No comments: